The overarching theme for these symposia is TRANSITIONS: Inhabiting innovative learning environments. Abstracts are expected to address this theme in an informed manner.
Sub themes may include (but are not limited to):
- What systemic issues impact the successful design and use of ILEs?
- How well are teachers transiting between ‘traditional’ classrooms and ILEs?
- Are ILEs facilitating any improvement in teaching practices?
- What evidence exists that these spaces are improving student experiences and learning?
- What is needed to help teachers better utilise space as one of their pedagogic tools?
Abstracts due date
TRANSITIONS Australasia 6 March, 2017
TRANSITIONS Europe 19th April, 2017
TRANSITIONS USA 19th April, 2017
Notification of selection
TRANSITIONS Australasia 3rd April May, 2017
TRANSITIONS Europe 15th May July, 2017
TRANSITIONS USA 15th May, 2017