What is TRANSITIONS?
A public research conference providing an opportunity for selected graduate and early career researchers to present their research across an international audience.
- 2017 Events including program, presentations and video (Melbourne only).
- 2018 Details available soon.
- How well are teachers making this transition?
- Are these spaces facilitating any improvement in teaching practices?
- What evidence exists that these spaces are improving student experiences and learning?
- What is needed to help teachers better utilise space as one of their pedagogic tools?
Each event commences with a keynote presentation followed by presentations from graduate and early career researchers. There are opportunities for questions and discussion facilitated by leading academics and experts in the field. Lunch and breaks will provide opportunities for discussion and networking.
Be part of a growing international network of educators, architects, researchers and peak groups, researching and working to build understanding of how learning spaces influence teaching and learning in schools, hospitals, universities and libraries.
- Papers from beginning, established, or recently completed graduate researchers (Masters and PhD level, or equivalent), for one of the three events scheduled above. All papers were double blind peer reviewed and selected for presentation on the basis of these reviews.
- Those selected for presentation will be required to submit a draft paper prior to the event and full paper following the event (for inclusion in proceedings)