The Association for Learning Environments is a worldwide organisation sharing knowledge, experiences and best practices in planning, designing and building great learning environments. Learning Environments Australasia is a community of professionals working together to plan and build better learning environments.
The organisation supports research through:
- A range of research projects such as, the Mayfield Project, funded research, conferences and local chapter projects
- Events organised by local chapters.
- Annual conference showcasing the work of designers, educators and researchers in learning environments.
- Annual awards and related publications showcasing learning environment projects.
- Research partnership with LEaRN on Future Proofing Schools, ARC Linkage Project, 2010-2012
- International affiliated organisations