The Association for Learning Environments is a worldwide organisation sharing knowledge, experiences and best practices in planning, designing and building great learning environments. Learning Environments Australasia is a community of professionals working together to plan and build better learning environments.
The organisation supports research through:
- A range of research projects such as, the Mayfield Project, funded research, conferences and local chapter projects
- Events organised by local chapters.
- Annual conference showcasing the work of designers, educators and researchers in learning environments.
- Annual awards and related publications showcasing learning environment projects.
- Furniture Learning – A ‘Don’t just stuff it guide’ – How to use learning experiences to define learning spaces.
The guide to read before you buy your furniture. This guide was developed from an interactive forum run by CEFPI (Victorian
Chapter) and held at the The University of Melbourne on 25th February 2010.
- Research partnership with LEaRN on Future Proofing Schools, ARC Linkage Project, 2010-2012
- International affiliated organisations