This is a list of publications by project team members relating to learning spaces and teaching. This list includes publications arising from projects other than ILETC.
- Imms, W., Cleveland, B. & Fisher, K. (Eds.) (2016) Evaluating Learning Environments, Snapshots of Emerging Issues, Methods and Knowledge, Sense Publishers: Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Fisher, Kenn (Ed.). (2016) The Translational Design of Schools: An Evidence-Based Approach to Aligning Pedagogy and Learning Environments, Sense Publishers: Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Imms, W. & Byers, T. (2017) Impact of classroom design on teacher pedagogy and student engagement and performance in mathematics, Learning Environments Research, 20: 139. doi:10.1007/s10984-016-9210-0
- Young, F., & Murray, G. (2016), Designing for Serious Play. In S. Lynch, D. Pike and C. à Beckett (eds.), Multidisciplinary Perspectives of Play from Early Childhood and Beyond, Springer (forthcoming).
- McEntee, K, Brandalise, I., Goncalves, R.D, Riendeau, S., Thao, K. & Grocott, L. (2016) Archipelago of possibilities: Priming teachers to reflect on intrinsic motivations for change. Pilot project report. ILETC Project: The University of Melbourne.
- Imms, W., & Byers, T. (2016). Impact of classroom design on teacher pedagogy and student engagement and performance in mathematics. Learning Environments Research, 1-14.
- Byers, T. (2016) Learning environments for a new generation. Atrium, 29: 2016, p4-5. University of Melbourne: Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning.
- Byers, T. & Imms, W. (2016). Does the space make the difference? An empirical retrospective of the impact of the physical learning environment on teaching and learning evaluated by the New Generation Learning Spaces project. Anglican Church Grammar School: Brisbane.
- Byers, T. & Imms, W. (2014). Making the case for space: The effect of classroom layout on teacher and student usage and perceptions of one to one technology. Peer-reviewed full paper, published in conference proceedings, pp61-69. Australian Computers in Schools Conference, Adelaide September 30th – October 3rd. DOI: 10.13140/2.1.1849.7288.