The project has been covered in the following media stories:
- December, 5, 2017. The South Today (New Zealand), Australian expert gives thumbs up to Wakatipu High School classrooms. Channel 39.
- November 13, 2017. RadioNZ – Nine to Noon program. Are innovative or flexible learning environments in schools working well for students and teachers in NZ? interview with Wesley Imms.
- November 13, 2016, New age learning earning high marks from students and teachers in The Herald Sun.
- November 9, 2016. Podcast and transcript, ACER Teacher magazine – The Research Files Episode 24: Innovative Learning Environments,
- October 28, 2016 Channel 9 News, Melbourne story about the project and changes in school learning spaces.
- October 2016, Rearranging the way we learn, Online article in Pursuit, , The University of Melbourne.
- August 2016, Changing the Shape of Teaching, Online article in Pursuit , The University of Melbourne.