A selection of conference presentations by project team members:
- The Innovative Learning Environment and Teachers Change Project (ILETC): What are we learning?Learning Environments Australasia Conference, Experience Asia, Singapore. July 2017. (Chris Bradbeer, Ben Cleveland, Marian Mahat and Wesley Imms)
- Auckland University of Technology, Innovative Learning Environments conference, 13-14th February 2017, Auckland. Slides.pdf
- Talking Spaces 7 9-10th February 2017, Melbourne.
- ‘Learning in complex environments’, Wesley Imms
- ‘Assessing the value of new learning spaces’. Wesley Imms
- ‘Evaluation through observation and feedback to users’. Terry Byers.
- International conference on school design and learning spaces for schools in the Third Millennium, Rome. December, 2016.
- Imms, W. (under review). Aligning pedagogy and space: An Australian evidence-based approach. Keynote address, in Proceedings of From the Classroom to the Learning Environment: International conference on school design and learning spaces for schools in the Third Millennium. Istituto Nazionale Documentazione Ricerca Educativa, Rome, Italy, December 13-14th, 2016.
- Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE), November 2016, Melbourne. Wes Imms and Marian Mahat will be presenting on How new are ‘new generation learning environments’? Emerging research on space and quality teaching and Current research in teacher practices in innovative learning environments. (LEaRN staff presentations at AARE)
- Australian Library and Information Association National Conference, Adelaide, August 2016. Joann Cattlin is presenting her research on communities of practice and academic libraries.
- Cattlin, J. & Mercieca, P. (2016) Fostering engagement with academic communities of practice: a new role for librarians (Peer reviewed paper)
- Learning Space Design-Aligning teaching & learning pedagogies to 21st century learning environment, May, Sydney. Wes Imms presented and conducted a workshop on current research in learning space design.
- New Generation Learning Space Design, 15-17 March, Melbourne. Wes Imms presented an overview of the project in the context of current research in learning environments, Utilising innovative learning environments to improve teaching skills.