The project will involve teachers, principals, education authorities and students from across Australia and New Zealand. There will be a number of opportunities to connect with the project:
- Sign up to the ILETC Network via the link to your left, to receive our newsletters and project announcements.
- Events – in 2017, 2018 and 2019 we will be holding annual research conferences – Transitions – to explore what is emerging from current research on how teachers are using innovative learning spaces.
- Research activities
- Teacher Transition Pathway – We are currently developing resources to support teachers transition to ILEs with our partners schools. In 2019 we will be inviting schools to be involved in trialling and providing feedback on these. If your school is interested in participating please email email@example.com
- Survey of teachers – Term 1 2019. Building on our first survey, we will be conducting a second survey of teachers in Australia and New Zealand to find out teachers’ perspectives on their transition from a more traditional learning space into an innovative learning environment. A report on the survey results from our first survey in 2016 is available here.
- Regional workshops – During 2016-2017 we held regional workshops for teachers and principals.
- Your school’s story – has your school developed or redeveloped new learning spaces? We are interested in hearing your stories and will be compiling short vignettes to illustrate how ILEs are working in schools. If you would like to tell us about your school’s ILEs, please fill in our online survey here.
- Write a post for our blog about your school’s experiences in developing new learning spaces. Contact the project manager if you have an idea for a post. Guidelines for guest posts available here..