The project hopes to involve teachers, principals, education authorities and students from across Australia and New Zealand. There will be a number of opportunities to connect with the project:
- Sign up to the ILETC Network via the link to your left, to receive our newsletters and project announcements.
- Survey of schools
- In Oct – Nov 2016 we surveyed all principals in our partner schools. A report on the survey results is available here.
- Regional workshops
- During 2016-2017 we held regional workshops for teachers and principals.
- Feedback and Testing
- In 2018-2019 we will be developing and trialling resources to support teachers transition to ILEs with our partners schools. In late 2019-2020 we will release these resources to all schools for testing and feedback.
- Case studies – do you have an interesting case study about teaching in an ILE that you would like to share? We are interested in hearing your stories and will be compiling case studies for this website to illustrate how ILEs are working in schools. If you would like to tell us about your school’s ILEs, please fill in our online survey here. Your participation would greatly appreciated.