Often the first step in developing new learning spaces is finding out what other schools have tried – what works and what doesn’t.
We invite schools to share their stories and experiences. Overtime we hope this collection of stories will build an online network of principals and teachers with experience of developing and using innovative learning spaces.
Primary School case studies
- Treendale Primary School,WA, Australia.
- Middle Harbour Public School, NSW, Australia
- Fairfield School, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
- Bethany Lutheran Primary School, Ipswich, QLD.
Secondary School case studies
K-12 school case studies
- International School Services, multiple locations.