- 8 & 9th Oct @ Canyon View High School, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- 15 & 16th Oct @ University College, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1st June 2018 @ University of Melbourne, Australia.
What is Transitions?
A trans disciplinary, research symposium focusing on innovative learning environments in schools and higher education. Transitions 2017 opened the door to an international conversation about realizing the potential of innovative learning spaces, Transitions18 is continuing the conversation. Background on this event is here.
TRANSITIONS 18 will explore:
What are teachers doing (well) when transitioning from traditional classrooms to innovative learning
- What strategies are teachers using that are working in ILEs?
- How do teachers adjust to changes in learning spaces?
- How might we enable people, practice, and place when transitioning from traditional classrooms to innovative learning environments?
- What examples are there of effective learning environments in schools?
- What are the challenges for teachers/students in adapting to new spaces?
These are events are organised with our project partners Ecophon Saint-Gobain and Steelcase Education.
We also acknowledge the support of DLR Group and Agua Fria School District and Canyon View High School.