The project will produce a range of publications to share information about project activities and findings.
- This foldout brochure provides an overview of the project, detailing research goals, planned activities, project team profile and how to get involved. Available in hardcopy, printable pdf and online. To request a hardcopy please email the project manager.
- Online article, Rearranging the way we learn, Pursuit, Oct 2016, The University of Melbourne.
- Online article, Changing the Shape of Teaching, Pursuit August 2016, the University of Melbourne.
- Poster presentation, Ethel Villafranca – Graduate Researcher – Curating Learning-Museums intentionally manipulate space and objects to curate learning. How can school teachers adapt this practice in their classroom pedagogy?
- Podcast and transcript, ACER Teacher magazine – The Research Files Episode 24: Innovative Learning Environments, 9 November 2016.
Report on Project Pilot study