Learning Space Design Conference, 3 & 4 May, Sydney
The Learning Space Design Conference – Aligning teaching & learning pedagogies to 21st century learning environments will feature keynotes, workshops and presentations by leading researchers, educators and designers in the field of learning environments, including our project lead chief investigator Wes Imms and a number of our project partners:
- Jonathan Walter, Principal of Woodleigh School,
- Jayne Heath, Director, Professional Learning at the Australian Science and Mathematics School,
- Terry Byers, Director of Innovation in Learning at Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie),
- Richard Leonard, Director of Hayball Architects and
- Sylvia Corish, Executive Director of NSW Department of Education.