Transitions 19 program
We are releasing further details of the Transitions 19 program today.
The format for this year’s conference is a little different. We are taking the successful sessions from previous Transitions events and introducing exciting interactive elements and creating an innovative conference (learning) space. The sessions will provide rich information and enable participants to experience a range of settings and ways of engaging with the content.
The program will feature:
- research presentations by international graduate students, academics and professional researchers followed by in-depth discussions
- interactive exhibitions and activities exploring the key elements of learning spaces and how they frame the approaches to design and use
- innovative session formats in the award winning Studio 5 at Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- school visits featuring presentations and tours reflecting the transition journey of each school
- networking opportunities with researchers, teachers, architects and designers